I need to say another huge thank you to all my PF blogger friends! For all your support and encouragement and for sharing your stories and struggles. I am so glad to have such great supporters to be along for the journey.
Since I started this blog I feel like I have come along pretty far, even though its not necessarily "far on paper". And I feel like a big burden is being lifted. Having some money in an emergency fund and having a plan is so freeing. I don't worry about finances anywhere near as much. Even the little things that would of thrown me off track financially and become a big deal are more just like a little hiccup now.
I say no to things way more now. Even tonight when I "bee-lined" through Wal-mart to get some bunny veggies and litter, I noticed the royal wedding magazines, and for a split second I thought about stopping and looking and possibly purchasing. Then I realized what I was thinking and what a waste that would be, I continued on my way and didn't avert my eyes anymore. :) Feels good, even the little things like that.
I spent a good amount of time yesterday pricing all the items for my upcoming yard sale so as soon as there is good weather I am ready to go. Yay!! Hoping for some extra cash for the efund.
I feel the same way, Little Lamb! The support here has been invaluable and just taking the first steps has been like lifting a huge weight off. We'll keep sticking together til we reach the end of the road! Hope your yard sale treasures are piling up :)
ReplyDeleteSarah
Awesome feeling isn't it :)
ReplyDeleteHope everything works out for the yard sale
Good luck with your yard sale. I hope you have nice weather and make some moola!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny how your priorities change when you truly want something else. Like to be debt free! Good luck we are in the same boat here. I make choices right now I would never have made 2 years ago.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! And ND Chic and Out My Window, welcome and thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDelete