Monday, March 28, 2011

Budget updates

I have managed to stay on budget pretty well for the past pay period.  I ended up needing gas for the car but will just take away what money I would use on my next pay period and try my best to not use it up.  I had to make an unexpected trip to Toronto so that took a large portion of what was in the tank.  I purchased tires for my car but had been saving for them so I only had to use $20.00 from my budget which I will make up next pay period.  I still need to save a bit extra for installation and a rim. 

It's still a few days to pay day yet though.

This is what next pay period looks like:
God's Money   $ 130.00
Car Payment $362.69
Rental Insurance $11.42
Car Insurance $107.33
Gas for Car $0.00
Groceries $70.00
Animals $100.00
Entertainment $20.00
Bank Fees $8.95
Student Loan #1 $200.00
Savings/Tires $100.00
MC $150.00

Total                 $1260.39
Income              $1131.00
Reimbursment      $149.50
Balance                 $20.11 (makes up for extra $20.00 on my tires)

My current balance on my Student Loan #1 is $645.00.  The plan is to pay it off with the next 2 pays.  Then I will start saving on my emergency fund.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed by your budget, Little Lamb. You seem to have a good handle on where everything goes. That's something I need to work on. Don't give up!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.