Thursday, March 8, 2012
DEBT FREE DASH - IT'S TIME!
Holla! I'm consumer debt free so it's time for YOU to get moving!
Did you sign up for the debt free dash? If you can't remember or you forgot what you challenged yourself to do check here. You MUST be signed up on the original post. I will be giving away a $25.00 gift certificate to one individual who challenged themselves to do something a little more then they would normally do (see original post for details), complete that challenge and report back on this post by 2:00 pm EDT on 1 April 2012.
I will be hosting a run in the local community also! I'm super excited. It will be on 31 March and I'll be reporting back with photos and such.
What are you waiting for? Go out and get active!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I wish I could run again. I went and saw the Boyfriend tonight. They used my choreography from 21 years ago and I have to say it was really good! Now I also wish I could move like that again! I do move, a lot in fact for most people but I miss my prime.
ReplyDeleteoh dear, time for confession... I've been walking but haven't been swimming as planned. I'll cheer from the sidelines instead this time.
ReplyDeleteI am signed up! I'm doing 5 miles Saturday! eek!
ReplyDeleteI've been biking fairly frequently - will let you know the next time I bike between 20 - 25km!!
ReplyDeletewell I'm back in the challenge! no more excuses and I'll be aiming for the 50 laps goal. wrote this post about it
ReplyDeleteOops - I reported back on the wrong post! My 25km bike ride is DONE!! But I'm not stopping there - I plan to continue to bike at least 100km per week!
ReplyDeleteSomehow I missed the official sign up, but I am sure I challenged myself back in December and I plan to do the 5km run. The prize isn't important, just completing the challenge itself and seeing what time I can do it in. I will definitely report back and let you know how it goes. It's one of my 2012 goals.
ReplyDeleteSadly, the first picture speaks to me to harsh.
I did it!
Deletehttp://www.upendilife.com/2012/03/if-you-think-you-are-unfit-try-messing.html
I wish I had seen the original post. I would have signed up. My goal, this year, was to complete a 5k+ obstacle course race. Just finishing it was my goal since I hadn't ever done anything like that. It was a celebration of my weight loss from the previous year.
ReplyDeleteI managed to complete it on the 3rd of this month. And had such a great time that I've signed up for another in the future. If you had told me two years ago that I would enjoy running and races, I would have told you to lay off the drugs. But it turns out I really do enjoy it.
Next time I'll be in better shape and do better. I enjoyed it enough that I found the motivation to start really working out and trying to make progress.
Oh well, maybe I won't be 3 months late to the party next time. LOL
I didn't hit my orginal goal but I am really glad you gave me the kick in the butt I needed. I'm swimming again, doing the treadmill 3-4 days a week and on the other days doing a workout at home.
ReplyDelete