*Little Lamb breaks out in to loud, off key version of "I feel good"!
And in other news, I have started attacking my last credit card!!!
I sat down with all my numbers and figured out the extra's that I put on my credit card from my vacation time. It actually didn't end up being much. I had to get a few meds for one of my bunnies but that will be coming out of their budget and paid on the credit card so I'm not concerned about that expense. I've update the side bars and tabs to reflect all the new numbers.
I'm off to enjoy my first day being student loan debt free in years!!! Have a great one!!
woot woot! great job!!! keep it up you will get there so quickly!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I remember how good it felt to be free of student debt. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteI remember being more proud of my pay off letter for my student loan debt that for either one of the degrees I got. It took me 10 years to pay of my student loan debt, I was the queen of forbearance. I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats of killing the student loan!! My daughter was 10 years old by the time I finally finished paying off my $16,000 debt!! I thought it would be hanging around my neck forever - you must be soooooooo HAPPY!!
ReplyDeleteYee Haw!!! That is Amazing! Congratulations! Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteFantastic news!!
ReplyDeleteOh I hope you are celebrating well.
Congratulations! You must be so happy.
ReplyDelete*shakes booty with Lamb*
I'm so jealous! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOh, Awesome, LL. I'm so proud of you! In less than 6 months you've knocked off over $5000 from your debts, plus whatever you've paid towards your car loan! Plus saving up a $2000 Emergency Fund! That's all pretty amazing!
ReplyDeleteKeep up that fantastic job! And dance, dance, dance that happy dance!
~ Makky's Mom
Awesome. Another one bites the dust. Congratulations. This debt journey will soon be over.
ReplyDeleteThis is brillianr! Congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you! Congrats!! :)
ReplyDeleteU-RAH!!!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous you're done paying back your student loan debt. I have many, many years ahead of me in that regarding :( But congrats nonetheless!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go!!! Amazing news!
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful news!! I'm a little late to the dancing party but I'll drop it like its hawt anyways.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDelete