Wednesday, September 21, 2011

List of 7

Many PF Blogger friends have done their list of 7.   I decided to join in.  I won't give credit to any one blogger since so many have done it now.  If you are interested just check out my blog roll. 

7 things I've done this year
  • Saved an Emergency Fund
  • Made significant steps to becoming debt free
  • Became Student Loan DEBT FREE!
  • Ran my very first 1/2 Marathon
  • Started blogging 
  • Started SEAN course at my church
  • Mountain Biked (for the first time) in a relay race.  My team won 2nd.
 7 things to do before 2011 ends
  • Run a 25km trail race
  • Create a Christmas list 
  • Decide on a Fitness Goal for 2012
  • Find out and resolve the cause of my migraines!!!
  • Pay as much on my credit card as possible - aiming for $600 - $650 a month
  • Complete 13km Rucksack march with weight load of approx 40lbs - I'll just say UGH! and OUCH!
  • Start eating better and lose some weight
 7 things to do in 2012
  • Pay off all my consumer debt
  • Pay off car loan
  • Increase Emergency Fund
  • Make a plan of what to do for savings/investing and retirement savings
  • Be a better daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, aunt, friend and employee
  • Laugh more, stress less
  • Buy some new clothes and find a stylish hair cut (improve my overall appearance)
Oh and one more to do in 2012 is attend the Canadian Personal Finance conference in Toronto!!!

7 comments:

  1. I have added the less stress/laugh more to my current list! I was surrounded by negativity in my classroom last spring and I really got weighted down by it all. This school year I am determined not to let it get to me and if I can help the atmosphere by being light-hearted and humorous then that's a mission I will accept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous list! I love your goals, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have accomplished so much this year. I love you to do's too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great List!!!!!



    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think I am going to have to jump on this bandwagon and do a list as well. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a successful year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great year you're having!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.