Monday, September 12, 2011

Company is here

I've had some relatives at my house for a week now.  We have been doing various "touristy" things.  My budget has taken a bit of a hit but I don't think it is anything that will really set me back.

I haven't had a chance to sit down and figure things out and won't for a few more days.  Pay day is coming up but I already have my budget done although it might need a little tweaking. 

I've been reading your blogs although I haven't taken the time to comment.  I will try to catch up over the next few days.  My company will be flying out tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun, and spend some money! How often do you get the chance to entertain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had lots of fun. Even as a local touristy things can still be fun.

    When having guest it is always expected to take a budget hit so don't let it stress you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're enjoying your week! :) I'm sure you'll even out in the end!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.