Friday, September 28, 2012

I'M DEBT FREE!!!

I'M DEBT FREE!!!!!

I'M   D.E.B.T.  FREE!!!!

I paid the car loan in full today!  I did it, I finally did it.  It felt awesome for a couple of hours and then....

going home for lunch I totally rear-end another car!  I am not even joking!!!  Luckily no one was hurt and there was not a lot of damage done.  UGH!  Can you even believe it?!  Whatever, I'm still debt free!!!  Can't rain on my parade! 

I have to figure out if I should claim this through my insurance or just pay out of pocket.  I'm leaning towards putting in a claim, isn't that why I have insurance anyway.....

I'M DEBT FREE!!!!   :)

15 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so proud of you. Can't wait until it is me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fabulous!!! :) Way to go! Kind of ironic about the fender bender! I'd go through your insurance "just in case".

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome. If there isn't much damage, I would get an estimate to before you decide to claim it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! well done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy freakin congratulations!!! how unbelievably exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That damn Murphy eh? Congratulations on paying off all of your debt!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's AMAZING congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations. I knew you would get there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paying off debt is soooo freeing and leads to even more accomplishments! Yay!! Now, you just have to worry about gas and insurance! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. well done on being debt free, but BOO on having the accident. Hope everything is okay now though?

    Gill

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.