WOW! This was on my bucket list, but alas old age and arthritis have side lined me! Congratulations! And you are smiling!
Congrats. I wish I could do this, but my achilles issues will also sideline me. I love how you're still smiling at the end! Such a big accomplishment :)
amazing!!! and look at the weather!
wow! that is an impressive achievement! Well done! :)
You are awesome :)
Wowzers LL - that's incredible - and you didn't even look tired as you crossed the finish line! What a great accomplishment :) Congrats!
Amazing! Insurance for your health, as well! I hope it leads to more and more races. Good for you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
WOW! This was on my bucket list, but alas old age and arthritis have side lined me! Congratulations! And you are smiling!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. I wish I could do this, but my achilles issues will also sideline me. I love how you're still smiling at the end! Such a big accomplishment :)
ReplyDeleteamazing!!! and look at the weather!
ReplyDeletewow! that is an impressive achievement! Well done! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome :)
ReplyDeleteWowzers LL - that's incredible - and you didn't even look tired as you crossed the finish line! What a great accomplishment :) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Insurance for your health, as well! I hope it leads to more and more races. Good for you.
ReplyDelete