Thursday, May 24, 2012

Secret Sister Swap Gift

Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily is always up to something fun!  This time she hosted a Secret Sister Swap.  Last week I received my gift in the mail.  It was from Toni over at Birdie Something.

I LOVE my gift!!!  She couldn't have done better!

Cutest Hand-Decorated Tin EVER!  Beautiful handmade card and awesome book

Close up of the tin.  I LOVE it!!!

What was inside the tin?  All kinds of awesome stuff!


Thanks so so so much Toni!  You really over did yourself. 

I have more exciting things to share with you all but I will save it for another post in the next few days.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Everyone got great gifts!!!! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Such a great idea too. That Carla, she's a clever cookie.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.