(sorry for the green portion. I can't figure out how to get rid of it)
This was INCREDIBLE!!!! I highly recommend it!
And in other news:
- My credit card balance is once again zero and I paid no interest on that little mess I got myself into!!!
- I sold my old bike and used the money to get myself back on track!!!
- I am back to running with much less trouble/pain than before!!!
- I'm still working on how to restore some balance to my life - I need to do this soon as I will be ramping up my fitness routine to start training for the marathon
- I MISS you guys!
- My brother and SIL will be relocating to the same area that I live in so I will soon have some family very close
Here are a couple of pics just for fun, oh, and one more video.... of my puppy dog. :)
![]() |
| Out on the boat in the bay |
![]() | |||
| After a good run with great friends |
Bella's first time singing!
Ok hope you enjoyed! :)


Wow good for you, that seems crazy to me! It's not on my bucket list, in fact I don't think you could even pay ME to jump out of a plane!
ReplyDeleteGood job getting back on track with your credit cards Yay you :)
Way to goooooo!!!
ReplyDeleteWe missed you too! Glad to see you back and glad to know that you are doing better and having fun! :)
ReplyDeleteI could never do that, but I admire you for trying it. Good for you! I miss you too.
ReplyDeleteJust amazing!!! You must have been in absolute awe up there !!! :) So glad you shared with us! Hope that you'll find a bit more time to blog, miss reading your posts!! Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteO.M.G. I could never do that either!!! Scary! Poor Bella - I think that was more howling than singing lol! (Our cat's nickname is Bella!) Welcome back and hope you're here to stay!
ReplyDeleteoh thats wonderful! good on you for doing that, love the video and the pic of Bella :)
ReplyDeleteLoved the pics! It's so great that you are ramping up your fitness. Fitness is insurance for longevity and it just makes you feel better. It sounds like things are going your way and that you will find other ways that will lead to more balance in your life.
ReplyDeleteHey! I am so happy that you got everything sorted out! Well done!
ReplyDelete