Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pay it Forward

Thanks to Carla at My Half Dozen Daily here is some more blogging fun! I couldn't resist playing along and am looking forward to working my creative side for some handmade fun.  :)

Here's the low down:


1. I will send a little "something special" to the first 3 people who comment (nicely) on my blog. It's supposed to be sent within 365 days, but I will do it as quickly as I can.
2. You must play along. You'll need to post the PIF button on your blog and promise to send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who comment on your blog as well.
3. You must have a blog & it must be regulary updated. 
4. You must link me up AND have your handmade PIF post on your blog within 48 hours. After you've done that, come back, link me up to your post and I'll confirm that you're my 'top 3'!

Sound like fun?  Join in!  I'm excited to see who signs up.

If this isn't your cup of tea how about Carla's Secret Sister Swap or Mother's Day Giveaway?  Check them out! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Makky's Mom. I'm thinking everyone thinks this is kind of a big commitment and are therefore opting out???

    I make some cute headbands so depending on who signed up I was thinking of those and I was just going to figure it out from there. Hmmmm!!! I can make a donation in lieu or something of that sort. Paying it forward just in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'll play along...here's my blog and my promise to pay it forward..http://birdiesomething.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.