Here are some pictures from my trip back home, finally! These first few are the beach that I grew up playing on! Also used to be featured on the back of the Canadian $50 bill.
| Kitten cuteness! |
| Do you see the Cardinal at the top of my dad's ginormous rhododendron. |
| Meeko's favorite place to hang out. |
Gorgeous photos!! :) Hope you're having a wonderful time!!
ReplyDeleteI love Nova Scotia! My grandmother was from Glace Bay and my husband has family near the NB border.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see there's NO SNOW! I can't wait to head out east again. I didn't know that's where you grew up - another easterner! Love the basket full of kittens!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, what sweet kittens!!!
ReplyDeleteLoved the photo's as well. The beach over there is so different from the ones here in the Caribbean.
ReplyDeleteI love fish as well. I would love to have a pond in my backyard in the future.
Looks like you had an awesome trip.
great photos, I love the look on meekos face :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, I hope you got that much needed vacation.
ReplyDelete