Remember last week when I blogged about the car issue that was resolved? Well exactly a week to the day, same issue! Took it to have it looked at and they are puzzled at the problem. That can only mean one thing.... exploring at one million dollars an hour! Eeeekkkk. So I called my brother who is a mechanic. He lives an hour and a half away from me. I asked if we could switch cars so he can see if he can figure out the problem for me.
Much to my delight he said no problem. I love my family, they are awesome. I'm not just saying that, they really are. They would all go out of their way to help a friend or anyone in need really.
So I'm heading to his house to change cars and hope he can find the problem easily and that its an easy, cheap fix.
Good luck with the car - hate those mystery problems. We had one of those before we left on holidays this summer that took a whack out of our vacation fund - so NOT fun!
ReplyDeleteHope it's nothing serious!
Your family does sound amazing. We don't live close to ours, but I wish we did.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get everything figured out for not too much money. Fingers crossed.
Oh good luck! It's CRAZY the zillion-dollar-an-hour labour that gets charged... That being said, I'd want a zillion dollars an hour to work that hard too. Three cheers for your brother! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeletewhat a pain! hope he finds it & is able to fix it cheaply - super sweet of him
ReplyDeleteSmart move. Awesome family love :)
ReplyDeleteReally pays to have wonderful family help. Sweet of your brother to not hesitate to help as well.
ReplyDelete