Well if any of you are like me, you look forward to reading Carla's daily posts. Today was disappointing when I went looking to read all about her 17th Wedding Anniversary and got the dreaded page that her blog was deactivated. WHAT?!, I cried. This has to be a mistake! I quickly sent of an email to Carla to find out what was going on! Sadly, Carla was a bad girl! Apparently she didn't follow all the terms and conditions she agreed to. Bad, bad Carla!
The good news is that you can now find her here, My 1/2 Dozen Daily new site. So now you know where to find her and you can get your daily coffee, err I mean Carla fix. If you haven't been following her, I highly recommend dropping by. And remember to update your blog roll with her new address.
Happy Anniversary Carla and welcome back!
You're da' bomb!! Thanks SO much!! :)
ReplyDeleteI promise to behave myself from here on in... *whistle* ;)
I appreciate it. I clicked on her name just this week and couldn't find a blog. Thanks so much
ReplyDelete